Wednesday 16 November 2016

I am an old soul!!

I am young, just 23, yet I never felt that I belong to the generation of the people of my age, today's youth! 
Have you ever felt that you don't belong to the circle you are a part of? 
Have you ever felt that you are more comfortable with the other circle of which you are not a part of?
Have you ever felt that you can relate to that other circle much better?
I don't know what others feel about me but I don't find myself gelling up with people I am supposed to gel up with, with the company I am supposed to be accompanied with, with the people I am supposed to hang out with. 


They live king sized I prefer living in a hole
My heart is young, but I am an old soul!!

They change their minds, I stick to my goal
My heart is still young but resides somewhere in it is an old soul!!

They are different each second, I only play my role
My heart might be young but I consider myself an old soul!!

They are busy in their lives but I am there to console
My heart is young but you can understand that I have an old soul!!

They prefer drives with loud music, I prefer peaceful strolls
Mine is an old soul amidst all the young souls!!






No comments:

Post a Comment