Wednesday 18 April 2018

New Place In Town | Cafe Shivastro Welcomes You All

Does the thought of a cheap but unexpectedly amazing Chinese and Italian cafe near you excites you?



Well, there's a good news for all the Ghaziabadis out there. With Ghaziabadis, I am feeling immensely sorry for people living on the outskirts because when I am talking about Ghaziabad, I don't talk about borders but about the heart of the city. The heart that is still unexplored by many of you so-called Ghaziabadis out there.


So, here's a shoutout to you if you are in the city and are searching for a cool place to try with your friends. This newly opened mini cafe is loacted in Nehru Nagar (Near Nehru Stadium) and you can easily spot it there because of its green and quirky exteriors (Yes, it's an open cafe).



Food I ordered:

Spring Rolls
Veg Momos
Cheese and corn Sandwich
Oreo Shake
Black current shake






On the very first bite that I had, the flavours melted so well in my mouth and for a minute or two, I actually couldn't focus on anything but the food. The best part about the place is its extremely low prices. Otherwise, which cafe serves you an exotic plate of Spring rolls at just 60 bucks (I hope you guys don't revise your price list after becoming famous). 



But, I have one complaint too. I am a big time fan of Blackcurrent flavoured icecreams/shakes and that shake actually didn't match up to my expectations. That syrup kinda taste that it had actually hurt me bad but the lovely oreo shake somehow made up for it. So, no hard feelings. I am definitely gonna come there again but would definitely want them to work on that shake. 


Additional mention for the presentation and the way these guya serve their food. I didn't expect it there at least. Bingo!


So, if you are still searching for a place to eat in the evening (Yes, in the evening because it's an open cafe), here's the deal for you. Try it out and don't forget to share your experiences with me.

12 comments:

  1. After reading your blog, I am sure, I will love this cafe. And, it's so cheap. Pictures are amazing. Keep writing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. (You know why! ;-))
      Keep writing back like always sevak. :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes! This cafe is really a nice place to visit if you are craving for delicious food. I have also gone there and food was yummy as well as affordable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have found a favourite, sasta food corner that we wanted from a long time. Yayyyyyy! Keep writing back like you always do.

      Loads of love. <3

      Delete
  3. I am getting a view from your words and i am already feeling good about this place. Like, good food that costs less is all we millennials want. Will surely try this place sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definitely pay a visit to this amazing place. Thanks for writing back Mayank. You words means a lot. :-)

      Delete
  4. Good place to hangout with your buddies and even your special one. Food was great. Ditto for ambience. Overall, a chillax place. Must recommended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aman! I agree with you on the point that this place is a must visit. Thanks for writing back. I hope you'd keep giving me surprise visits like this here on my blog. :-)

      Delete
  5. You just made me see the distance of this cafe from my house in OLa App. So, mission accomplished. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treat is on me. :-)
      See you soon on the roads of Ghaziabad looking up for Cafe Shivastro. :-)

      Delete
  6. Yes, This cafe is really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aao na kabhi fir sister. ❤️ Your younger sister is waiting for you right there at that entrance of Shivastro. :-)

      Delete