Friday 20 April 2012

CHILDHOOD A LOST REALITY



….CHILDHOOD….
…..A LOST REALITY…….





Childhood a lost reality of my life..It's human nature that we always long for things we don’t have..My wish is also of the same kind..Years ago being a kid ,I always wanted to grow up soon, & experience things that our elders used to...but after spending 18.5 years of my life..I wanted to go back to my childhood...The time without any tentions...no problems...no stress no worries...where fights lasts only for several hours...where misunderstnding was not even an understandable word...where parents were evrything to us...where we wanted to grow up fast....
where...where....where....
<silence>
...But the time has gone...forever....the golden years of life...
Not having long experiences but yes had some..which taught many lessons..Realizd the difference between right & wrong..truth & lies..Fears  & worries..Friends & enemies..
Attitude & ego..the loudest cries turned to silent screms..
from cartoons to gadgets turning into our best friends..From broken toys to broken hearts..turned selfish from a selfless person..
yes I have lost my childhood..& i miss being that..the best time of my life my CHILDHOOD A LOST REALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment