Sunday 6 October 2019

Turning 26: Part 2

Hi Mani,

First things first, Happy Birthday. You're awesome and I love you.

Life you know is what happens when you are busy planning and I was silly enough to believe I'd be writing this letter from the blue city of Jodhpur. But nothing worked out and here I'm being the only one I have this birthday.


Turning 26 was difficult a month back and is more diffficult when I'm actually on the verge of it. But somehow the difficulties changed overnight. A month back while I was facing issues of being vocal about my own self and about the way I feel and about slowly getting detached from everyone around, the feelings now have tuend upside down. With the loss of a dear one, the zeal of birthday has mostly faded but as you know it well, I've always loved myself the most and because mommy said, " What's gone is gone. We are extremely sad and shattered with the loss but for someone who's up with the stars, we can't forget the one alive. Life goes on. Be glad that you could survive for one more year all healthy".

On one side while the loss dumped my excitement before I even knew something like this would happen, I apparently realised that life's small, that this might be my last day on Earth or last month or last year or maybe not. But I should live to the most. So that, the day they put that garland on my picture, everyone atleast is having one satisfcation that she lived a 1000 years in this life of hers no matter how small or long it turns out to be.

So, I don't know whether you call me heartless or insane or somebody who's more of a stone, I would still prefer to keep the zeal of my birthday alive because I know the one we lost would have never wanted to be a cause of such a sad birthday. We all loved him and he'll always live in our memories but together with that I'm glad that I could live one more amazing or whatever kinda year, learnt more about life, love, desires, demands and goals and more and more about life. Happy birthday to me and to you. Many more beautiful years full of lessons and happiness to us.


May this year we be whatever we want to be and do whatever we want to do with a smile on every face around us. Let's be happy and spread happiness.

-Love
Mani

4 comments:

  1. You’re beautiful Mani. In every word possible.
    We know what you’ve lost and it’s not going to be the same forever but you can be the same forever that you are and I am glad you’re keeping up the vibe so positive. Life happens! And so does deaths. But having agreed upon what your Mom said, you’re a star that twinkles into each life, including mine to add so much to it. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and keep the smile rolling. ♥️
    Happy 26.
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word, it's beautiful.
    Happy birthday Mani ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwww,thank you from the core. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete