Wednesday 1 April 2015

2015 Wish List / Resolutions


I know three months of 2015 are over and it is actually a wrong time to share my list of resolutions/wish-list for the year.
2014 was a year full of lessons and learning. Some new habits and interested developed in me, which were never there, some old interests rejuvenated and inspired to continue them this year. But above all of them was a book written by Ms. Preeti Shenoy, “The Secret Wish List” that forced me to finally write it down. Though the book was completed a long time ago and the list I prepared was long been saved in my pones’ noted folder, I think it’s the time to finally share it with all my blog-dosts so that I could get motivated. So here it is:
My Wish List 2015/Resolutions 2015

1. Visit Book Fair 2015

Status: Completed
Though it seemed a bit difficult this year for me to visit the place, but "where there is a will, there is a way" became the lesson for me as one of the close friends said yes to accompany me. <Thank you Priyanshi..:)> It was indeed one of the best days of my life.

2.  Complete a collection of over 50 books

Status: On the way
I have reached 40 and i am pretty sure of completing my 50 book collection till the end of this year. <Yayy>





3. Finish 15 books in this year

Status: On the way
This snapshot is a bit slow, i have completed 4 books till now and they are:

  1. Right here right now by Nikita Singh
  2. The secret Wish List by Preeti Shenoy
  3. Train to Pakistan by Khushwant Singh
  4. The cause of suppression by L Ron Hubbard

Apart from this, i am reading two books right now which are:

  1. India by John Keay 
  2. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy


So, i hope of completing this challenge by the end of this year. < Fingers crossed >



4.   Learn driving properly

Status: Almost, i just need to practice it once again.

Though i started learning it via a driving teacher last year. But then winters started and i being a lazy girl stopped waking up early morning to practice it. Hope to start practicing it again soon.





5. Continuous blogging

Status: Started being continuous on my blog.

Blogging is very close to my heart since its been a thing i have been mad at some time back. But with passing time, i grew busier and was unable to spend time here. But now i am back with my writing. With a hope to become regular on blog reading as well, i promise of fulfilling this promise made to myself <wink>











6. Start writing a good long story

Status: Not yet started










7. Try to not cut my hair short

Status: On track right now, but don't know about the future!

This one is the last and the most tough resolution for me. Since cutting my hair is a regular and favorite part of yearly makeovers. But i will definitely try to not make them sup[er short this year. <Trimming is allowed  :D> Not it will be fun to see,  if i could complete this.
















My secret wish list doesn't end here, but keeping in mind my personal life's privacy settings, i don't think its good to share them here. But if i'll be able to do them, i am definitely going to share them here.
Till then,dear readers: Keep Writing, Keep smiling, Keep Shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment