Thursday 21 March 2013

PART 7: She was my BEST FRIEND, I mean SHE STILL IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE..:’(


PART 7 (TITLE: "Kitaabee bhot si padi hogi tumne")

I started meeting them less( I mean I used to meet them but not when both of them were together, sometimes I used to meet Veeru, and Ash used to come to my home to solve one or the other problems with her studies almost everyday). In starting they used to force me to join them but slowly they were used to it and may be somewhere they understood that I have did it for them.

With exams of the way I told her to concentrate on her studies, Veeru was good in studies so I advised her to work hard so that this relationship doesn’t affect her future. She agreed with me and started working hard for exams. I never stopped her from talking or meeting to him but I made a timetable for her(it was an old routine, she had a habbit of studying from a timetable made by me) so that she could balance between both. Things were going great , both aur friendship and their relationship.


Valentines week came they met everyday and she used to come to me after every meeting of theirs, to keep the gifts that he gave her, at my place( I had to hide them and then safely transfer them to her place—huhh bakwas!!) but did that for her because I knew that if her mother came to know about this at this time she wil be really angry with her(she was a ”cool“ mom but since it was exams time and she was strict about studies)




And we both have already decided that once our results are declared we’ll tell her mom about her relationship. This was one of the reasons why she was working hard actuallly this time. Whatever the reason may be, I was happy that her relationship is  not affecting her studies because I was very tensed about it when it all started but at that time I was relieved totally relieved.


PART 8 COMING SOON
KEEP FOLLOWING..:)
KEEP SMILING KEEP SHINING..:)
Post your reviews to the story till date..:)

11 comments:

  1. Story till date : Going fine..

    Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just FINE??
      I Hope u aren't getting bore??
      Even if u do i hope theparts foloowing this one might interest u..:)
      keep following..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Manashree..:)
      keep following keep writing..:)

      Delete
  3. you have an a very nice blog :) Keep writing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks IHY..:)
      u too have a nice blog...keep writing..:)

      Delete
    2. Ohh!You visited my blog.. Thank you, i am flattered! :D

      Delete
  4. whenever i read veeru here, automatically sehwag comes to my mind :P
    let xams finish in quick succession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shows ur love for cricket...:D
      yup dont wry xams are gonna end soon...;)

      Delete