Tuesday 22 January 2013

It’s RAINING..




The mid-night article written on 17th of  Janauary 2013, Ghaziabad

It’s RAINING..

The clock beside me will strike 12 in night in some minutes and most of the people in the city asleep by now, I am here, still awake. Awake , alone, with the sound of rain. Yes! Its raining heavily outside. It feels good sitting idle and simply focusing on the music of rain and murmuring all the songs that click your mind that suits with the beats of the rain.
With my books lying in my lap(since exams are on the way), my pen is not in a mood to write what my syllabus reads rather it is in a totally different mood of writing what it is experiencing right now and feeling around itself..:)
A raiy feeling surround me right now with clouds making all sort of loud noises and the sky turning silver with the thunder lightning. Don’t know what’s going on inside me. The only thing my pen is writing is the emptiness of my mind which you can sence perfectly in this written piece. No thought nothing, just this simple feeling of rainis forcing me to write. It makes me remember all the past non-seasoned and seasoned rains that I enjoyed. I may not be in a mood to dance this midnight in this stormy rain but my pen is definitely in the mood to dance on the sheet of paper, as if it’s a peacock that wants to dance in the showers of rain.
A blissful feling of this non seasonal rain can make you happy, can make your pen dance and can even make you dance in it.but this cold winter night with strong frozen winds is not allowing me to do so.so better stop writing and start studying..;)

P.S: Anything and everything(even rains) can distract you from studying during exam time..:)

10 comments:

  1. And the biggest distraction is always yourself, and your thoughts.


    And ahh rain! I love rain so much :) It makes me think and think and think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rains are always a distraction for some spl reasons ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaann...;) but this tym it is a distraction only due to exams...god save me...:(

      Delete
  3. Its raining here and its gotten horribly cold. :O
    Freezing hands, freezing feet, numb nose. :l

    PS: New on your blog. I hope you can find some time and visit mine. maybe we could follow each other? :)
    http://theseasonedwoman.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope ur xams did go well without any further distractions...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks..:)
      one more left..just waiting for it too end so that i could spend whole day blogging...;)

      Delete
  5. The rain is so damn beautiful. The sweet smell of the earth after the first drizzle, the dark clouds, is a majestic sight. After months of drought its like an elixir. I envy you. I soo wish it rained everyday.:p
    Thanx a ton for visiting my blog and leaving in your comment.:)

    ReplyDelete